Ey up, it's Yorkshire Pudding Day today! As a proud Yorkshire business we obviously couldn't see this wonderful day pass us by without celebrating and making some delicious puds of our own.
Where Yorkshire puddings are concerned, a lot of people use trusty recipes that have been passed down through the family as a result of generations of successful roast dinners. On the other hand, some just manage to master their own way of making them so that they work every time - which can sometimes be tricky!
The delicious Bumble Wrap way of doing it is pretty simple and ensures you come out with fluffy, tasty Yorkshire puds every time.
100g plain flour
Salt & pepper
1. Ensure your oven is pre-heated to 210°C in preparation.
2. Drizzle a small amount of sunflower oil into the Yorkshire pudding tins and place in the oven for a minimum of 30 mins.
3. Tip the flour into a bowl and beat in the two eggs.
4. Gradually add the milk and keep on beating until the mixture is lump-free.
5. Pour the batter mixture into a jug (cover with a Bumble Wrap to keep any germs out) and leave it to stand for 20 mins.
6. Carefully remove the tins from the oven and pour equal amounts of the mixture into each tin.
7. Place the tins back in the oven for 15-20 mins, undisturbed, do not be tempted to look and remove once they are golden and risen.
8. Now it's time to tuck in... Enjoy! Post your pud pics, we'd love to see them!
Order your Bumble Wrap beeswax bags and wraps today. We offer free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £30.00.